Thursday, June 19, 2008

Postlude

The training season ends- but running is still in the future!

I mistakenly entered a lottery for what I thought was a half-marathon in New York, to run with my friend Chris, but when my name was selected, I realized this was for the ING marathon in November. Guess I will keep training this summer! I will see my orthopedist about my right foot as I now have what looks like a bony mass over my injury site. Perhaps I did fracture it after all...

This training site for LLS is wrapped up, but I may start posting about training for New York. I am ended with fundraising for the Society, and on to fundraising for my open space projects here in Boston and my volunteer work in area parks. Please drop any comments on your own running or project goals to me here and thanks to everyone who has helped me along the road to Boston!

Happy running,
Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]